There are many factors that influence the market value of a home. I will give you the insight and information you need to make an offer you’re comfortable with. Some of the factors to consider include:
- How long the home has been on the market
- If the price has been reduced
- How much the home is worth – I will provide a comparable market analysis (CMA) showing the list and sale prices for similar homes in your area
- If there are multiple offers
- Other items that might be included in the sale (furniture, hot tub, etc.)
- The “list to sale price ratio,” an indication of how competitive the market is for homes in the area
- Why the seller is selling
- Whether the seller is offering an assumable loan or financing.
Once the offer is written, your agent will present it to the seller’s agent. At that point, the seller can accept your offer, reject it or counter it to start the negotiation process. I will work with you to plan a strategy to ensure the most advantageous terms and acceptable pricing for you and your budget.